3/19/20, 9:00AM EST:
We hope this reaches you, your family and friends in good health.
As we all sit back and wait on the next moves from our elected officials, we wanted to briefly share a few words.
- All Westville locations are up and running with take out and delivery for lunch and dinner.
- We have expanded our delivery zones and continue to educate and monitor food safety methods with all employees.
- In response to increased distancing precautions, we have launched “no-contact” delivery. You can request your food to be delivered outside your door or in the lobby by entering “DOOR” or “LOBBY” in the “additional instructions” section of the checkout page.
- All Westville locations are delivering alcohol. Wine and beer and cocktails (full liquor locations) are available for takeout and delivery. Please visit Westville.com for specific menu items from your neighborhood Westville.
Starting next week we will offer recipe and cooking instructions for some of our menu items. We’ve long believed if we can do it, so can you. Please look out for our email communication early next week.
Until then, relax, call a family member or friend, eat well and stay healthy.
As always, we’re here for you,
3/13/20, 9:30AM EST
For 17 years now, the Westville Restaurants have been here looking after our customers and staff, with our focus and concern on your health and well-being. We continue, single-minded and resolute, to keep our concern for you as our top priority, during these challenging and rapidly evolving times of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic.
For now, our everyday lives as New Yorkers has changed dramatically, and we find ourselves in a new reality concerning the health and security of those near and far, across the street and around the world.
Today we are even more committed to your safety and have increased our staff members diligence companywide by setting forth additional mandatory guidelines for all to follow:
- Hygiene training courses for all team members
- Hand-washing alerts administered by management every 30 minutes to all staff members.
- Installation of additional disinfectant stations to continually sanitize all high-traffic areas, including all communal surfaces, tables, doorknobs, menus and POS systems.
- Assuring through frequent conversations and inquiries with staff members that anyone feeling sick or showing any signs of potential illness stay home
- Constantly monitoring and closely following public health precautions and recommendations by local and national government agencies, including the New York City Dept. of Health and the Center for Disease Control.
- Assuring our current food traceability methods remain intact and ever vigilant.
We are rigorously monitoring our operations and will continue to update and alter any service changes necessary to ensure everyone’s safety.
Due to the recent mandate to reduce the seating capacity in NYC restaurants by 50 percent, we encourage you to utilize our pick up and delivery options.
To that end, we hope you feel confident dining in our restaurants. If you’re picking up, we’ll be happy to see you – if you order delivery – expect your food to be properly and safely handled by our own delivery crew.
Thank you – be safe – as always, we’re here to serve you