We hope you, your families and friends are doing well.
It’s been a long, strange journey since early March, but Westville restaurants have had the good fortune to remain open for pickup and delivery throughout the pandemic. We thank all of our loyal customers who continued ordering food, drinks and desserts in the past 3 months. Your support helped us keep our locations open and employ hundreds of people during these tough times.
This week, Phase II of the reopening of NYC began. Our locations are now open for outdoor table service! (except for Westville West) We are extremely excited to serve you again!
We would like to share with you the actions taken by us, as well as the guidelines for our diners to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our customers, staff and the general public:
- Wellness checks of all staff before they clock in for work.
- Masks and gloves for all staff also available for customers.
- We’ve added a position at each location whose primary job responsibility is to maintain cleanliness and hygiene by regularly cleaning all surfaces of the restaurant and all tables, chairs and dividers in between use. They follow a cleaning checklist and keep a log of the time and scope of cleaning performed throughout their shift.
- All tables will be placed 6 feet apart or have handmade dividers constructed to NYC specifications.
- We are keeping the highest cleanliness and hygiene standards, including monitoring our dishwasher temperature and sanitizing chemical levels.
- Single use, plastic cutlery is available by request.
- All menus are single use
- Weekly treatment of restaurants with the disinfectant KORSEPT which meets the EPA’s criteria for use against COVID-19
Guidelines for customers:
For the safety of all, please do not dine at Westville if you have:
- Knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19.
- Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days; and/or
- Have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Per NYC guidelines:
- Customers over the age of 2 and who can medically tolerate a face covering are required to do so when not seated at a table (e.g. when waiting for pickup, placing an order at counter or window, walking to/from table, walking to/from restroom).
- If you do not have a face covering, we have masks available, please ask a team member for help with one!
- The maximum number of guests allowed per party is 10
- Guests may not wait in or around an indoor area including the bar.
- It is not permitted to linger and socialize after dining service is complete.
- Please practice social distancing guidelines (6 feet) between Westville staff members, and other guests not in your party.
- Please honor social distancing and bidirectional floor markers while waiting in line, especially for restrooms. If social distancing is not possible, please wait at your table until the line shortens, and it is safe to wait.
- In case of rain, the outdoor section will be closed immediately. All food and drinks will be packed into take out containers for you and the check will be presented. Unfortunately, there is no legal option for the restaurant to allow indoor seating in case of inclement weather.
Westville reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply with the aforementioned COVID-19 safety precautions.
We look forward to serving you once again.
Until then, feel free to reach out with any questions to: email@example.com